April 14, 2023 at 1:18 pm #3415
- New Member
I mostly agree with gentooza, i do think guns would degrade the immersion, but:
- there is a television,an helicopter and a toaster in the game right now.
- guns are really fun to use.
Here is 2 options to add the gun fun into the game while keeping it immersive:
- 1: no real guns, (Possibly remove everything “”technologically advanced””), and make some magical weapons with a “gunny” feeling
- (i.e: loud, precise, has recoil, has nice clicky metalic noises)
- 2: yes real guns but only “vintage” guns like a flintlock,a musket or a bayonet. maybe you can enchant a bullet ?
- the guns could be in a “bad” state when you find them, waterlogged, overgrown, rusted, (but still working). An overgrown revolver is telling you that time has passed, and that we are no longer in a “fresh gun era”.