Reply To: Kip’s Simple Tips and Tricks

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Guides Kip’s Simple Tips and Tricks Reply To: Kip’s Simple Tips and Tricks

odie
Participant

On the subject of blueberries and other “superfoods” of which you do not get tired of to eat:

I think that the currently given situation largely bypasses the function of the Diet mod since these blueberries are relatively easy to get from the large blueberry bushes. At least once you know where to find some. On top of that, these blueberries also grow back relatively quickly. So there is little need to provide a diverse diet.

I could imagine that neutralizing this bug could also have a significant impact on the in-game economy. While more experienced (and usually richer) players might want to concentrate on their big projects and consider buying their food (at least in the meantime), new and less experienced players would have the opportunity to earn their first bucks by growing and/or processing food. (And to be able to afford their first gold ingot and thus the most important ingredient for a protection block). I don’t see the danger that earning money will be too easy, because at least cultivated food needs some time to grow. And then, above all, an interested party must be found for the offered food and a reasonable price level must be found too.

The agriculture (for example) offers a possibility to learn important basics, like for example to supply oneself with water and food, to get along with the Diet mod and to lie down as a newbie at nightfall better times.

(See possibly also under Suggestions / Difficulty of Mesecraft).