Bones and armor

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Support Bones and armor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kiopy7
    Participant

So, today I had to log off for awhile but when I came back I noticed that the bones had been updated while I was gone. However, as much as I kinda like the new texture, I noticed that when ever you die your armor stays on you. Was this intentional? Because I personally think it is way to OP and makes the game to easy.

carzomg
    Participant

This may make play more enjoyable for novices. After putting effort into high grade armor, some may not have the motivation to continue if they lose it. Minetest is already more difficult than Minecraft having to go much deeper to obtain premium ores. I had Christmas armor and have lost it a number of times so I stay with easier replacement. We don’t want to be a server with many players but I would like to see us grow a bit.

komodo
    Participant

This is not intentional. I’ll have to look in the source code and and fix this asap. What server did this happen on?

komodo
    Participant

There is a function in 3d armor to find bones when the player dies and if it matches their name drop their armor. Need to update this to the new item string name for bones.

https://notabug.org/MeseCraft/MeseCraft/src/master/mods/ITEMS/3d_armor/3d_armor/init.lua#L352

mesecraft
    Keymaster

This should be fixed. Just need to pull the new code into the two servers. I’ll do that now. Can you test it?

Kiopy7
    Participant

Ok, I’ll be sure to test it.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Just tried it, sadly did not work

mesecraft
    Keymaster

What server are you trying this in? Is it dropping your inventory too?

Kiopy7
    Participant

The Main One

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.