Can’t log in

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Support Can’t log in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    keihdra
    Participant

This isn’t my problem, so much as it is my kid’s problem and therefore my problem 🙂 Minekid can’t log in. We’ve tried over multiple days and he gets the same error message of “Connection timed out”. I know you’re busy, but would appreciate help on this. Thanks!

mesecraft
    Keymaster

Sounds like he is IP banned somehow or is blocked. Does he use a VPN?

I havent banned anyone.

keihdra
    Participant

No VPN, but tried to make a different account, same problem. I did succeed in logging into his account on my computer. So I thought maybe it’s something with his tablet. Updated and restarted, same thing. Tried a different tablet, same thing. Then I tried to log into different minetest servers using his tablet and had the same problem on many others. Did get into a couple though. Not sure why it works on some servers, but not others. Both tablets are android. If anyone has ideas, I’m open to advice.

keihdra
    Participant

Not sure what changed, but he got in today 🙂

mesecraft
    Keymaster

I’m happy to hear that. Please keep me posted on how that’s working out. I’d like him to be able to get in. Maybe the tablets have a harder time loading MeseCraft recently and time out when connecting.

keihdra
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yeah, this was my thought too. Seems to be working fine now.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.