Desert Biomes

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Suggestions Desert Biomes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carzomg
    Participant

Need palm trees and camels to create an oasis. Camels could be modified deer, remove antlers and add a back hump.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Yes, desert biomes, they are very bland and it’s kinda annoying that they have three variants. I thin adding things like a biome mob, oasis’s and palm trees would make the deserts a lot more less bland

carzomg
    Participant

Decor items should be the priority, oasis et all. I’m ok with the present mobs of sand zombies, lava slime and gator / sharks in the water areas.Let’s not forget Kiopy7’s boomer fan club! 🙂

Kiopy7
    Participant

Yeah, it’s kinda nice to have a place like deserts to farm for gunpowder, but even Boomers are getting old (Sorry, no pun was intended). Here is a complete(ish) list of mobs that you can find in deserts:

Boomers

Rabbits

Crocs

Alligators

Sharks

Ocean Slimes

Lava Slimes

Dolphins

Tropical Fish

Salmon

Cod

Turtles

Sand Monsters

Sand Men

Humans

Human Traders (They are humans! They don’t trade in them!)

Zombies

Skeletons

and

Baby Spiders

So yeah lot’s of mobs but they are mostly all hostile or ocean/river creatures

Here is a list of mobs that would be nice to have in deserts:

Camels

Rattle Snakes

Lizards

Sand Spiders

Vultures

Evil Cacti?

komodo
    Participant

Pretty sure this wouldn’t be too hard to implement. Can probably add a schematic for an oasis into the desert, kind of like villages. I’m not sure how to use those yet, but I’ll look into it.

Nice list Kiopy.

Camels would be pretty cool too. Especially if you can ride and use them to carry something maybe.  I’m OK with that sounds fun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.