Ethereal removal from the MeseCraft Survival Server

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Support Ethereal removal from the MeseCraft Survival Server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    odie
    Participant

Man, what a mess. 😀
    Have you had a look around since you removed Ethereal from your Mesecraft Survival Server, Unreal?
    I take it with humour… but your world is now partially filled with Unknown Blocks. Apple tree leaves are now collision objects. And the forests of Unknown Block mushrooms only disappear when you get close to them. That’s why I did NOT go to Ho now as I know Kiopy7 has built a shop in a redwood gigant tree there…. just for the case that you want to implement Etherreal again.

Now here’s a suggestion: If you really want Ethereal removed, reimplement it for a while, leave a message on the bulletin baord that the server will be rebuilt soon and let the players take some screenshots until then if they want to.
    (I can’t believe I’m the one suggesting this. :D)

If anyone should be looking for me: I’ll be on Centeria for now. 🙂

PS: Unreal, we got disconnected by server crash (as far as I know) the moment I accessed my vending machine that sells charcoal for gold coins.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

komodo
    Participant

Nevermind. I guess it is still broken. I’ll try to fix again.

komodo
    Participant

It’s a good suggestion. I’ll leave ethereal installed only on the server for 1 week. That is short, but it is still enough time to take photos.

carzomg
    Participant

Translation – as you see Odie has to convert to English. There are translator mods available for chats on the server an important consideration when players are international.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.