Frequent spawn logins

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Support Frequent spawn logins

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    carzomg
    Participant

Normal logoffs in specific locations result in resends back to spawn area on next login.

komodo
    Participant

Really? That is weird. It shouldn’t be doing that. That happens if your bed was destroyed I think. I’m going to check.

komodo
    Participant

Yep. You’re right. Dying currently brings you back to the main spawn point. I’ll look into this more.

komodo
    Participant

Seems like whatever did this is also the reason people have been getting knocked back all over recently.

mistere
    Participant

Wow, so its happening on OG mesecraft too? Players on Centeria have been complaining about this…

mistere
    Participant

let me know if you find a solution!

Kiopy7
    Participant

Yeah, I go exploring, set my spawn location and then die 2 minutes later, but I end up back at Portbarrow

carzomg
    Participant

Did you have to reset server ? Everything is new!

komodo
    Participant

The server was being very buggy for certain users. When I logged in as “Komodo” I could not even get the map to load. I was stuck on the same chunk as spawn and could not go anywhere. After I reset the game, it worked again OK. I think maybe there was corruption in the world somehow. How is it working for you?

carzomg
    Participant

I guess you had to reset the server. Everything is new again!

mistere
    Participant

RE the respawn bug, I have a hypothesis that it occurs if the game cant find your bed because it was dug since the last time you slept in it

komodo
    Participant

The re-spawn bug is resolved. There was some sort of database corruption for users or beds or something it was odd. Fixed by a world reset on the server.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.