Geocashing in Mesecraft server #1

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Creations Geocashing in Mesecraft server #1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kiopy7
    Participant

So got bored and decided to create a Geocaching game in Mesecraft, For a more detailed explanation go to the cords: -50.5, 2.5, 3278.1 on the Mesecraft survival server #1

thefluffysavage
    Participant

Hell0 there – I dont play on the server only single player offline but its a nice original  feature i would like to see added- an in game camera kit would be also a great feature -this too could be also utilized for challenges as in passive hunting -kind  like pokemon go – also a prominent  on screen  camera icon will likely result in more screen shots to help promote mesecraft

komodo
    Participant

When I was young, I played Pokemon Snap on Nintendo 64 quite a few times. (Rented it from Blockbuster, lol). That sounds like a fun idea. Geocaching and some sort of camera challenges. Cool.

keihdra
    Participant

Found them all! #3 and #4 were my favorites. Well hidden. I’ll be gone on vacation for a week, but hopefully when I get back there will be more.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Geocache #5 has been added and #2 relocated, #6 coming soon!

senordmt
    Participant

very good! it’s really one of them things like, why hadn’t anyone thought of this before? these games are ideal for geocaching!

keihdra
    Participant

Not sure, but I think a couple of them have been moved or destroyed. But it is a fun thing to do.

Kiopy7
    Participant

There is only one left standing now, but it was fun while it lasted. However,I am thinking of making a new exploration game that is similar to this.

senordmt
    Participant

too bad they were moved or destroyed, clearly people do not know what geocaching is

senordmt
    Participant

to be clear, geocaching is ‘treasure hunting’ gps game, but a main feature of ceocaching is the log(book), and sometimes taking and leaving items . did you include a logbook for others to log their own info and what they left behind?

Kiopy7
    Participant

I a log of everyone who had been to a geocache and when and it was displayed at the hub for it as only the author can edit a book. However it doesn’t matter anymore as the geocache game was really for the early days of server when there wasn’t much looters.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.