Griefer in Falldale

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion General Griefer in Falldale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    keihdra
    Participant

So, Falldale has been hit by a griefer for the second time in as many days. His first name was trasher, but he’s locked up in an obsidian prison, thanks Kip. Judging by the bones, he now goes by mencher.

Out of precaution I have locked the boat to Himinnfjell, but have added those of you who are friends, so you can still come to visit. I may have misspelled your name or simply forgotten, so just ask and I’ll add you to the protection block. The ladder is coming down too.

Kiopy7
    Participant

He did come back for a little while as just trash, but I guess he saw that name does him more harm than good, 😀

keihdra
    Participant

I might have taken my anger out on donyboy as he was the one that knows trash irl. He is persona non grata in my book.

mesecraft
    Keymaster

I think protectors will protect vs fire in a future update.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Yes! All you really have to do is make it so fire does not spread or destroy in protected areas, no matter where the fire comes from.

keihdra
    Participant

So my ship and dock in Falldale burned. Trash took the credit for it. Fire protection cannot come fast enough. And can we get rid of explosive mobs too. They just enable griefers like this trash. I am pissed.

Kiopy7
    Participant

If we get rid of fire spread in protected areas then there is no need to get rid of explosive mobs. Plus, if we get rid of explosive mobs, I may leave because then Mesecraft will just be boring. Also, Boomers are the most iconic mobs in Mesecraft and it would be very dull without them. However if you are talking about Pumpkin Bombs from the Halloween Event, I absolutely hate those. However, they are a good source of free candles. So, maybe just lowering their spawn rate will balance it out.

carzomg
    Participant

Idk if it’s possible, maybe ‘trasher’ or whatever name currently using, can be trapped in a secure protected build, cave, etc., when dying wouldn’t be sent back to spawn.

keihdra
    Participant

We trapped the original one, but he’s come back under multiple names since then

keihdra
    Participant

I don’t have as much against the boomers as I just hate the pumpkin mobs. But if protection blocks protect against fire, that might solve it

keihdra
    Participant

And now Himinnfjell has been griefed….😥😡

keihdra
    Participant

I have screenshots of donyboy admitting that he is trasher. He also threatened me and my son. yuckjoebiden is also connected to him. How do we ban this guy?

Kiopy7
    Participant

Griefing can not be a reason for banning, however not stop spamming is, so you can ask Unreal.

keihdra
    Participant

Maggot_beggar was back in today and using cheats to fly. I left quickly because he attacked me, but was in the nether near our stuff. Can’t we get rid of this guy?

keihdra
    Participant

Grimmreaper made an appearance today and claimed to be begger. Yet another alias to watch out for.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.