MeseCraft A blocky survival game.

Ho Houses

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kiopy7
    Participant

Hey, @carzomg , I haven’t been on lately, but I suggest instead of switching wood with just plain cobble, try to mix it up, by using deert stone or stone bricks and blocks, that way Ho isn’t a village completely made of cobble.

carzomg
    Participant

Ok, will discuss with Odie. Thanks for the input. Have you decided about your Ho house?

carzomg
    Participant

FYI – Ho is formally known as Cleargrad.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Yeah, I know about the Formal Name but Ho just sounds more catchy and cooler. And as for the House of HO, I’m thinking of just tearing it down and making a memorial

komodo
    Participant

Have you guys actually seen any rain yet around Ho?

Kiopy7
    Participant

Fire department has been built in Ho!

carzomg
    Participant

Amicus1 and deathbreaker are being griefed in the new Ho area. Granted they’re not protecting their builds but they believe it’s a player that’s able to cloak their name while logged in. Certainly not any regulars.

amicus1
    Participant

This griefing happened between about 4:30 and 5:30 PM PST aug 23. I was not online at that time, but death breaker claimed to see the griefer, who destroyed and raided death breaker’s base, and raided mine, just for valuables afaik. Neither was protected, but that has now been fixed. Later, about 6 PM when both of us were logged on, deathbreaker apparently saw the player near our bases, at which point I checked the player list and nobody else was listed. Shortly after that, Carz joined and we reported it.

amicus1
    Participant

The griefing issue has been resolved.

amicus1
    Participant

Player Alert! “ujif” and “ghgghjifh…” have been logging on together and griefing Ho, even after multiple warnings and killings (they looted my bones when I died defending them from a shark, and wouldn’t give my armor back.) Troll them on sight.

@Kiopy7 they filled the entire big Ho community house with sandstone and other junk. The protection block isn’t working right.

Kiopy7
    Participant

There is actually no protection in the community house.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.