Lightning Destroyed My House

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Support Lightning Destroyed My House

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kiopy7
    Participant

Though the recently added lightning as made the game more immersive, and makes rainstorms believable. I have reason to believe that it set my wooden house on fire, which is annoying and completely challenging, meaning you can’t make a house of wood any more or it will burn down. Please find a way to fix this.

carzomg
    Participant

Just struck Cleargrad ( Ho ), replacing wood with cobble. Will not use wood construction any more.

Komodo
    Participant
    thefluffysavage
    Participant

Are you sure it was not a wee beastie that slunk in and set it alight when you were out of town  – with the settings cranked up for brutal test  i had 4 wee mese beasties  setting light to my village -A  rare spawn i suspect .

Komodo
    Participant

Still need to think about this. Maybe it shouldn’t catch on fire if protection is enabled. In fact, fire needs to be tweaks to not burn protected stuff.

thefluffysavage
    Participant

Those yellow sea hares were the culprits  The Igors on guard failed to do their duty and only attack if i lead them into battle – No achievement awards for fire fighting either ?? – that was why i was  negligent and did not put them out -therefore i should be charged 5 gold by the local fire brigade for letting my house catch fire   – no water arrows planned ??

Komodo
    Participant

That’s a really good achievement idea.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Actually there is an achievement for fighting fire, it is called Fire fighter, you get it for punching out 100 fires

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.