Professor Mese’s Brutal Test – Single Player

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Suggestions Professor Mese’s Brutal Test – Single Player

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thefluffysavage
    Participant

MTG is the greatest open source sandbox survival Adventure of all time – An absolute hidden gem

You nailed it Mesecraft Team  -Best in show on contentDB  by a country mile – Mesecraft is well polished and stable.the new ambience and action sounds  are really immersive the feel of  the controls   slick –  plus a great base item set -The inclusion of dwarf carvarns  is huge  as it needed to be showcased in a pick up and play – the  new Mese structures settlements and villages finally bring us a range of landmarks to explore  -only glaring omission is no fishing kit –

For the single player i found it a bit sparse in life and content for terraforming  so i started fiddling

swapped out  SNF for  unified inventory had to override 3d armour added POI and POStool

Added Technic and techpack   for bigger chests

Eye candy   added Artdeco Jonaz and castle masonry  for rustic renovation of villages

not so simple fungi

Mobs list

All manner of creeps and weirdos

Animalia     for  the birds

Animal world     (best in show )

awesome monsters

dmobs      (  for the badger)

forgotten monsters

Goblins

Horror

living floatlands

living nether ???

mobs animal

mobs mc

mobs mine

native villagers

not so simple monsters

people

petz

spiraldilos

water life

Increased the difficulty and mobs to always spawn-

loving the monkey army that fights alongside me but they are at  war with the villagers

more testing and fiddling to be done with the natural balance and factions –

Welcome  to project Brutal Test

komodo
    Participant

Hi @thefluffysavage,

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot. Please consider leaving a review of MeseCraft on the Minetest ContentDB, as it’d help the project alot.

Also, mob tweaks are something that is planned for us to do as well. 🙂

thefluffysavage
    Participant

Unable to sign up –  had a heads up via  Reddit –  I was just testing what Mesecraft was capable of generating without lag and  it was impressive  – never ran that many mobs before and kept them all up and running  without lagging out    – I will namedrop where i can to get the word out –

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.