The Depths of the Earth

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion General The Depths of the Earth

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xerxiaxynn
    Participant

I’ve been digging quite deep lately and am interested in knowing who has the deepest mine, whether or not anyone has found the illustrious Mithril and other questions about the depths. I also would like some discourse on how many people have breached the underworld and if they solved the puzzle with the mysterious seal or they brute forced through the unmineable rock. I have also found some mobs that i believe are only found in the depths but would like confirmation if anyone else has seen them namely gold men steel men and diamond men so I can narrow down how deep they spawn at (I have only seen them deeper than 6000 blocks.) My mine at the time of writing is 10000 blocks deep without a trace of Mithril yet.

mesecraft
    Keymaster

Welcome to MeseCraft @xerxiaxynn

Kiopy7
    Participant

Mesecraft as server has actually restarted many times, so there have been many maps that have been played through the years, so yes there has been many people to get down to the underworld and breach it’s surface. Back in the early versions of Mesecraft, the caves spawned way deeper than they are now.

Also, at the moment, Mithrel does not naturally spawn as ore in the world because the Mesecraft gods have other plans, however you can obtain it in loot chests in boats and underground.

On this Map I have only dug down to the Underworld, and am slowly working on mining down, mostly because I’m focused on building my estate. But in a previous map, a friend and I got down to the Nether.

(Also yes, someone has solved the puzzle chests and seals before, and as for the Ore Men? Those are so rare most players don’t even know they exist.)

komodo
    Participant

Mitherel should be spawning, but something might have broke. Maybe that is what that ore message is about on startup. It didn’t specify which ore is not defined.

Kiopy7
    Participant

No one is really sure if it spawns or not really. It’s just that nobody has found some naturally generated mitherel ore since 2019.

xerxiaxynn
    Participant

If it should be spawning I will continue to search for it until I find it or hit the nether roof.

komodo
    Participant

What about silver? It should be spawning in too.

xerxiaxynn
    Participant

No issues with silver its been regularly spawning since shallower than -1000.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.