The Library

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Creations The Library

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    miru
    Participant

this library wants to evoke a communal feeling, with lots of bookshelves for people to write their own stuff and add it

WIP Image, the entrance

it looks a little like these modern house kind of things

image 2: the library building from the sky

image 3: the library from the front

current project going on: collect ‘all’ travel guides and compile an ultimate travel guide showing the location of all villages

keihdra
    Participant

That looks awesome! I’ve been wanting to do a library. Where can we find this? I have a bunch of books on farming that I’d love to add.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Finding all the guides to every single village is going to be tough, as there are more than 300+ villages in a single world, not to mention igloos, ruins, coral colonies, and jungle settlements.

keihdra
    Participant

It’s a goal though.

miru
    Participant

I did not build it on the official mesecraft.com server, it is on the Minetest Hideout server,

if you wish to still visit it, you can find it at the spawn village there, around X=930; Y=18; Z=-1720

we can do cross-server knowledge spreading if we post our books in here though 😛

keihdra
    Participant

I visited it, just to check it out. Looks nice. The nearby town is on fire though, looks like maybe a mob got it. You should come join us in the main server. I’d be happy to help get you started over here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.