The secret fossilized egg

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion General The secret fossilized egg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sofa
    Participant

While I was mining a sky island I mined into a little cave containing a black egg with purple specks, the cave was also filled with some cobwebs but no spiders. Has anyone found an fossilized egg in their sky island and if so can you do anything with it?

keihdra
    Participant

Kip found one on the last server. It’s basically a trophy item. Just a rare item to display, kinda like the heart of a giant tree.

sofa
    Participant

That’s neat, guess there’s a lot of these trophy items then, though I was holding hope for a tamed dinosaur.

mesecraft
    Keymaster

That maybe already in the works 🙂

Kiopy7
    Participant

I found two on the last server and have the locations of four of them on this one.

sofa
    Participant

I guess the fossilized eggs have the lowest rarity among all the other trophy items considering that you can probably just find them within sky islands.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Actually Fossilized eggs are one of the most rare trophy item in the game because they spawn randomly and very very far from each other, you can search for hours and never find one.

dcmenche
    Participant

I just stumbled across one on the main server, and right next to spawn too. It currently resides in the town hall, might later return it to its cavern along with a protector.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.