There are no topics here so…Halo Books!

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Off-Topic There are no topics here so…Halo Books!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brokencircle
    Participant

Halo as a video game series has in my opinion gone downhill so much to the point where other than the campaigns I just can’t enjoy the games any more but some of the books are so well written others…not so much (looking at you Karen Travvis)

Seriously at this point I kind of wish Halo would just die and be just a book series because most of the writers do a good job.

Just wanted to make a random post because why not? Not that anybody will see it.

mesecraft
    Keymaster

Yeah, I heard once 343 took over it was starting to decline. I haven’t played Halo 5, but just a couple weeks ago I sat down with baby momma and we played through Halo Coop 1, 2, 3, Reach, and 4 in that order on Heroic. It was a lot of fun. I don’t think I’d get to the point where I’d read the books. A lot of the story and campaigns in Halo are confusing. There is so much jumping around and back and forth, but the gameplay is very solid and the locations are different and fun, good weapons, vehicles. I tried reading a Halo book about 10 years ago but never really finished or got too into it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.