Tour de Ho

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Off-Topic Tour de Ho

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    odie
    Participant

At the moment the Tour de France is taking place which has a not insignificant impact on my presence on the Mesecraft Severn. I got interested in the Tour 2 years ago rather by accident when I “fled” from my own apartment to that of a friend on some extremely hot days. Since then we follow the tour with increasing interest from year to year.
    Not to be taken completely seriously is the thought that came to me today to perhaps let a “Tour de Ho” (horse race?) take place…
    But at the moment I have neither a horse nor a stable or a horse pasture on the server #1.

carzomg
    Participant

A more appropriate name would be related to horses not bicycles for example ‘ Ho’s Breeder’s Cup ‘.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Ho’s Breeder Cup just sounds strange.

carzomg
    Participant

Ok then, famous international horse race names. Ho Grand National, Ho World Cup, Ho Steeplechase Stakes or the French, Prix de L’Ho de Triomphe.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Lol, I think it’s really funny that you guys are using Ho as the center of it all. Isn’t AelPost the capital?

carzomg
    Participant

Ael Post ( spawn ) is the default village. Only been to Ho when invited, can’t speak for others. Maybe some signs, ” No Trespassing, Invited Visitors only!”.

Kiopy7
    Participant

Lol, no Ho is a open town, how would I even get purchases from my shop if it was invites only lol.

carzomg
    Participant

Membership Club like HoCo (Costco), K7’s Wholesale (BJ’s) or Kiopy7’s Club (Sam’s). 🙂

Kiopy7
    Participant

No, Ho is staying open to the public, there is a reason there is a visitor board

carzomg
    Participant

Yo Ho Ho is Green Giant country, No Ho is open to the public and So Ho is private! ( I can’t help myself )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.