Weird Inconsistency

Home Forums MeseCraft Discussion Suggestions Weird Inconsistency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kiopy7
    Participant

So pretty sure about everyone on this website knows about this inconsistency, but just in case you don’t, here is a run down.

The Nether is a hot, hot place. Its main color is red and full of lava. It is the deepest “Biome” in the game, hence the name.

The Nether Zone is a cave biome located in the -2000s. It is a frosty place, mostly consisting of ice and other frozen blocks. It’s main color is blue. It also has mushroom cap trees called Nether Caps that can freeze water instantly. It is not the deepest biome in the game, and thus the name makes no sense.

And just from reading those two descriptions you can probably tell what I’m getting at. Can we please change the name of the trees to make it consistent and not confusing?

keihdra
    Participant

Minekid says we should call them Chillshrooms. I second the motion. Any discussion?

Kiopy7
    Participant

I think they should keep the ‘Cap’ in their name so that it doesn’t create another inconsistency. Maybe Chillcaps, Frostcaps, Icecaps, or something like that.

keihdra
    Participant

Minekid and I remove our proposal of Chillshrooms and wholeheartedly support Frostcaps. 😁

Kiopy7
    Participant

😀 Same, Frostcaps sound the best.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.